Sunday, October 08, 2006

Latest Pics

It's been awhile since I posted an update, but as I was getting started I saw a few raindrops. That inevitably means the power will go soon so I'll start with some pics from the last few weeks. Maybe I'll luck out and post an update after this:

This is a giant termite mound in front of Lake Baringo, a beautiful lake in the desert that I stopped to visit on my way to an aloe vera processing plant.

This was taken in Migori during the assessment of a disabled group.

A school yard outside Kisumu. I passed this on the way to the medicinal garden with the Kakamega FFS Network officials.


A view out my back door after the rains


My dutch friends Mirjam and Gerco enjoying breakfast with the puppies.


Yet another group picture from the forest. My dutch friends and a group from Kitale


A great blue toracco lands on a tree branch in the rainforest.